Back to page 1
Acceptor Uses WAWF to Accept Products or Services as Government Property
- Digitally signs receiving report
- Inspector and Acceptor are often the same
- Cost vouchers are accepted by
- DCAA approver
- DCAA reviewer
Pay Official Authorizes Payment through Electronic Payment System.
- Compares Invoice, Receiving Report, and contract
- Schedules accurate/valid invoices for payment and entitlement
- Rejects improper invoices back to initiator
- Recalls Receiving Report back to the Acceptor
- when correction is needed from the Acceptor
- Changes status from Processed to Accepted
Documents are Routed Through WAWF According to DoDAAC’s Entered by Vendor
The Invoice 2-in-1 Merges a Commercial Invoice with a Receiving Report.
- Used for FFP service contracts with no supply deliverables
- Used when a services contract requires invoice acceptance prior to
submission for payment
- Creates a single document from one data entry session
Invoice 2-in-1 is Routed from Vendor to Acceptor Before it Ends at Payment Office
The Combo - Invoice and Receiving Report from One Data Entry Session.
- Used for FFP supplies contracts or contracts with services and supplies.
- Creates two documents – Invoice and Receiving Report from one data
- Eliminates need to re-key data
Combo Documents are Routed Separately Through WAWF.
Combo Workflow Combo Workflo
Combo Invoice Statuses in WAWF.
Cost Voucher is Used to Invoice for Fees and Costs Incurred During Contract Performance.
Non-Direct Bill is an Interim Voucher Submitted to DCAA Auditor.
Direct-Bill is Routed Directly to Pay Office
Final Cost Voucher Must Be Approved by Service Approver
WAWF Allows Users to Send Multiple Email Notifications
- Users have ability to send notifications to additional email addresses
following an action
- Email addresses are saved for future use after submitted
- This function will enable Vendors to notify WAWF Acceptors to take
action on documents once they have been submitted.
WAWF System Generated Email
- Vendor Step 1: Once you submit your documents and receive the following
success screen, click on the Send More Email Notifications
- Vendor Step 2: Enter the email address or click on the Send radio
button of your PM/COR and click the Submit button.
WAWF System Generated Email
WAWF Provides Three Primary Ways to Navigate the System
- Always use the toolbar or hyperlinks on the screen form to navigate on
- Browser buttons do not work properly in WAWF.
Clicking on a Tab Will Access a Related Form or Page
WAWF’s Security Time-out Function Limits the Session to 30 Minutes of
- 5-minute window to click pop-up window’s OK button
- Data not submitted will be lost
Required Fields are Mandatory for Execution and are Marked with an Asterisk (*)
- You must complete required fields, but other fields can be left blank
- If you try to submit a document but have not completed a required field, WAWF displays an Error Message
You Must Log Out from WAWF for Security Reasons to Prevent Unauthorized Access
- Click the Home/ Logout link, then close your browser
- DFAS Vendor Pay Help Desk numbers
- Columbus Center: 800-756-4571, option 1
- Indianapolis Center: 888-332-7366
Additional WAWF Resources
- WAWF production site
- WAWF practice site
- WAWF course based training site
- WAWF DTRA/SCC-WMD1 site
- Under “How Do I?” - Acquisition section
- DTRA WAWF vendor site
Points of Contacts for WAWF
- DTRA WAWF assistance
- Anna Kim
- Mimi Tran
Back to Page 1 of WAWF payment